learning spanish and french at the same time?

This question has probably been asked to death, so my apologies lol

I've been learning french for a few years and I'm at about a B2/C1 level. I live in montreal so I get to practice the language daily and it's fairly comfortable.

I'm moving to the states soon and I want to start learning Spanish. I've just started learning some basic sentences and I'm noticing a lot of parallels with french. I'm worried that because they are so similar I'll get words mixed up or I'll start accidentally imposing Spanish pronunciation into my french or vice versa.

I'm quite happy with how my french accent is at, but I'm worried if I dive deep into spanish it could potentially effect it.

Anyone have any experience or advice on the matter?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/koopajean
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3A9g6h7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments