Hi guys, I'm a fairly new learner and would appreciate if someone would critique my study plan.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to learning german around a month or so in and i finally feel i have a decent study plan down but obviously it's impossbile to know as it is pretty subjective. Therefore i was hoping someone with experience in the resources i use would be able to tell me if i'm going along the right lines. Also i apologise if this is a common type of post, it's just my situation is fairly unique and i wasnt sure who else to ask. Anyway on to the plan

I use Memrise and attempt to learn 10 new words a day (Although I'm not sure how long i can keep that rate up for)

I complete 1 Pimsleur audio lesson, sometimes repeating it a few times until I'm confident with the material and i also complete 1 Assimil lesson. This does seem sustainable for the time being although i guess we will see.

I also make a concerted effort to consume media in german, at the moment its deutschland 86, which as a side note is excellent.

I have Hammers grammar guide but i have only scratched the surface as it is quite dense.

This works out to around 1.5 hours of hard studying a day with roughly 1-2 more in media consumption or soft learning. I guess my question is does this seem like an efficent use of my time? Thanks and if this is innapropriate, the mods can delete it. No worries.

submitted by /u/DubDubDubz
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2SBDPpa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments