Hey

Hey, language learners

I'm currently trying to learn mandarin Chinese by watching an entire show (with subtitles in english and mandarin). My plan is to watch one episode of the show, make flashcards for all of the new words I find, and then watch the episode again a couple of times after studying. Then, I will repeat the process with the rest of the show. By the end, I want to be able to watch the show and have a decent understanding of it without subtitles. Also, I want to have a basic understanding of the grammar, so I am able to start forming sentence sand ultimately be able to speak the language. I was wondering if the flashcards should be of a full sentence or just a specific word. I couldn't find a conclusive answer on the web so I was wondering what you all thought? Thanks.

submitted by /u/guccimamma69
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3zXiwzc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments