My heart says Italian, but my brain says German. How did you pick what's gonna be your next language, what did you take in consideration? 😩

Okay so I've been learning Spanish for a while and I assume Italian is going to be way easier for me to learn next, but at the same time much more confusing that German. I love Italy, the culture, the country,the food and the people, and there's a chance I'm going to visit it way often than Germany or a German speaking country. I also have my dad who worked in Italy all his life(but he's kinda toxic so we don't talk) and his friends that I could maybe speak Italian to. I'd also love to communicate with locals when I visit.

BUT I'm still trying to decide where I'm going to move next in 2-3 years, Germany and Sweden are really high up the list. With Italian I'd only use it for communicating when I'm travelling. I'm still not sure tho, but I know I would be much more successful in business with German&more countries speak the language and even for tutoring it's much better paid than Spanish or Italian. The thing is, idk when the opportunity to talk German will come, only if I move which idk yet 😭 and I'm not as passionate about it, maybe I just need to listen more to "fall in love". Idk what to do really, I love them both for different reasons.

Its a mess, it shouldn't be that difficult 😭 Tell me how you picked your language and maybe I'll figure it out

submitted by /u/mariaamt
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3vIhnsE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments