More language interests

I am still learning Romanian and Russian. I want to reach fluency in them. I do have a list of languages to learn in the future. My list is Armenian, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi, Swahili, Portuguese and Turkish. However, I have now added another language to my list!

The language I have added to learn is Bulgarian. I found a girlfriend on a dating app for local singles and she is Bulgarian. Because of this I want to learn Bulgarian now.

I am now more motivated to learn Bulgarian. Now I am planning on learning Bulgarian with another language once I am more proficient in Romanian and Russian.

I want to see Masha and the Bear in Bulgarian too. It isn't on a YouTube channel right now so I hope it will be added in the future.

submitted by /u/jga1992
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3vDUg2E
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments