I've been casually studying French for the past year. But I'm looking for a more intensive approach. How do you go about planning out your study schedule.

I learnt basic french in highschool. And after that, I've been of and on. Last year I wanted to restart so I went to the Alliance Française to get a placement test. I ranked in the lower B1 level. Then the pandemic happened, and I couldn't continue. It was a struggle to balance everything last year, but I stayed consistent. Mainly, I consumed TV series with french subtitles, read short stories and short novels, listened to podcasts, used flashcards and did some grammar drills, no more than 10 min per session. I think I'm probably high B1 to mid B2. How do you plan out your study schedule if you want to push yourself for two or three months?

submitted by /u/adiazzuleta
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2R2Gyax
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments