I have 1 month to understand some really basic Turkish so I could communicate somehow with the nurses from a surgery I'm having. This is gonna be super stressful, but where would you start if you want to speed learn a language? I'm well aware it won't stick long term, I just need to get around

I've been thinking to start with usual hospital phrases like if I'm cold/hot/nauseous/ It hurts etc then go from there. But the problem is I won't be able to understand if they reply šŸ˜­ Idk if it's even possible to understand them in one month, only if they talk slower or something. I'm not having high hopes but I need to communicate somehow with them, and I heard WiFi for Google translate isn't the best

submitted by /u/mariaamt1
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3id3nTQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments