I want to leave my country, thanks to all for reading

Hello everyone, I hope you are well and I know that maybe this is wrong for me to make this post, but I will try to say a little and I apologize to those who may be offended by my publication. Since some years my situation in Venezuela has been quite frustrating, working a month to only buy food for a couple of days is desperate and I do not know what to do, I feel I am at the limit with the madness of this country, at the beginning of 2020 I finally got my passport. The last week I have been talking to my mother and I think the best option is to go to any nearby country where I can have a job and be able to send money to my family, I have a 2 year old daughter that I do not want to continue growing under the distance and corruption of this country. I would like to be able to take my daughter out of this country someday and give her a better education in another place and that she does not learn from what is lived in this country where it is normal daily deaths due to malnutrition or malpractice in a hospital.... I want to ask for help to those who have the possibility to do so, to help me with anything that will help me to even pay a but ticket to the fronters of Brazil or Colombia and finally get out of here.

I came to Reddit because I know it's a great community and I thought I could find some help. Anyone who can lend me anything, I promise to return the favor as soon as I find a job. In my house in Venezuela there are days where there is nothing to eat and it's hard to sleep without food and not knowing what you're going to eat the next day. So I would just like to change my mother's days a little bit and give my daughter a better growth.

Anyone who can help with anything or at least help with advice, I would appreciate it. Thank you all for reading and forgive me for this, I am quite embarrassed, but my desperation is greater than the embarrassment

submitted by /u/Sea-Initiative-6277
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3nuxV4e
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments