I Want To Go Back To Language Learning.

I used to be an avid language learner and lover. Languages were my life and I loved learning them. Alas that love has corroded and in it's place has settled an ugly addiction. I do not want to get too much into it but I am an addict. Luckily I am not addicted to anything too bad but this addiction does so much damage to me. I love how it makes me feel but I hate what it is doing to me. Please no judgement or name calling but any advice or constructive criticism is welcomed. To be honest a lot of this shirt started with Covid. I was bored being locked inside by my totalitarian government so I turned to drug use. The drugs I mostly abused are OTC meds such as Dextromethorphan among other easily obtainable OTC drugs. I am 2 weeks clean but addiction is a bitch. I Dont know what to do with myself.

submitted by /u/WhenTheSunBleeds
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3nxIa7U
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments