I took Latin in my freshman year of high school, and am only now finding something that would have helped a great deal back then.

I recently found out that there is a community of people on YouTube who translate songs into Latin, which is kinda a big deal (at least for me) because generally since Latin is a dead language you can’t use most of the usual learning aids for language. You can’t really watch media because no one is going to make entire movies and tv shows in a dead language. You can’t really practice your speech in it’s country of origin because they don’t really speak it anymore. You also can’t use the foundation learning aid of colors because we don’t have all the colors. With this all added up I didn’t even consider looking for learning aids online for Latin. Now years later I finally found these gems, which finally give me the motivation I’ve been looking for to pick up Latin again.

submitted by /u/Worried_Bat29
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2PCNeLI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments