I feel like giving up on French...any advice ?

I've been learning French on my own for about 2 years now , I went through all of pimsleur French course , after that I can't understand anything being said when I see a french video online , I can't read anything , I can only speak basic sentances that I memorized from pimsleur because of repetition.

And I actually memorized nearly 3000 words from a dictionary using anki , but still I feel like drowning everytime I try to watch or listen to something in French , and don't get me started on trying to read anything , cuz that skill for me is 0 in French.

Should I give up and not waste any more time or money here ? please help...

submitted by /u/Alexander_A31
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2QBj8c0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments