Help in language learning process

Hello everyone,

Could anyone shed a light on how to get out of language learning plateau?

Background: Target language of mine is Finnish. I have been learning it seriously for over 2 years and have advanced decently from A1 -> B2 (more or less). I have daily exposure since I work using the language all the time (the work is simple and does not require much fancy communication).

Heres what I have been trying to do:

- Learning new words with Anki (I slack off most of the time as I find it boring)

- Listen to podcast, watch news (My general understanding out of them is 70 - 90% depending on the topic)

- I write short texts and reminders in the target language

- Read news daily in the target language.

I am getting frustrated at my progress and feel like just walking around in a maze here. My writing skill is the worst of them all cause I write like a 5 yo... I am thinking it could be related with poor grammar and limited vocab. I really want to take it further and my aim is to get to at least C1 in August.

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/Alaluna267
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3vmWnXY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments