German YouTuber recommendations?

I’ve been learning German for a few years now and I’m at a point where learning it is currently very boring, since now that I’m not taking German classes in school, I’ve just been doing it the old fashion way. I’ve always learned languages better when listening to it in real time.

Because of this, I wanted to add some German/German speaking Youtubers to my subscriptions, so I can listen to someone speaking German while also enjoying their content. A few of my favorite Youtubers are Kwite, Pegasus, Fitz, Ted Nivison, Slimecicle, Creepshow art, tehmimi, ready to glare, and more. The youtubers you recommended don’t need to be similar to the ones listed, I just wanted to put them out there in case anyone knows a German speaking YouTuber who has similar content. Thanks!

(Note: I don’t think it does, but if this post is considered irrelevant and goes against the rules, I will remove it or it can be removed and I will be fine with it)

submitted by /u/miscaelmsu
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/335D9Kk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments