Does anyone find editing your own writing online is easier than editing with pen and paper?

In all language I know of (Chinese and English), aside correction suggestions/auto-corrections from word processors, I think editing online allows me to read more text at one page and don't have to read my untidy handwriting. Also, generally speaking, editing doesn't involve using correction pens or striking out text which make the text even messier. All in all, I have slightly better grammar when writing/editing online. Anyone else has similar feeling?

Extra question, how would I approach editing English writing with pen and paper better? I think I reread & edit too slow.

submitted by /u/ssd21345
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2QCPJ0W
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments