Tip's for learning Arabic

Salam Alaykum,

Hello Everyone!

So I've decided to start learning Arabic and I'm starting to do research about Arabic like good textbooks, alphabet, and language historical research, but I'mhavbing trouble figuring out, which dialect to learn. I know MSA, is for formal settings and for news, gov, etc. But dialects It's hard for me to pick one.

In my situation, I'm fluent in English and in Polish already, and I'm currently learning French for the past 3 years. So I'd like to do something that incorporates some of those languages. So obviously I was thinking about the Maghrebi dialects but it's not a very spoken dialect like the Egyptian or Levant.

So please give me your suggestions in the comments down below, if you're a native speaker or currently learning it!

Thanks

submitted by /u/pole152004
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3cH7ULs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments