I learned English to watch YouTube by watching YouTube

When I was younger I thought learning English is literally impossible, and you have to spend years reading books and taking language classes probably because of not knowing anyone who could talk in English, so after a few years I was frustrated because I couldn't understand all of those streamers and YouTubers or play story-driven games, it was really depressing for me because I used to love to know other people and how they are, so I started to watch some YouTubers from time to time, and I was getting frustrated of pausing the videos all the time and looking for the meaning of the words, So I would give up on learning English, but every time after finding some other amazing games or YouTubers I was frustrated enough to try again and again...

After learning some new words while giving up all the time, I stopped being picky about knowing all the words, so I started to watch a ton of YouTube content, that's when learning English was fun and easy I was just looking up the meaning of the words I was seeing a lot not all the words, and wasn't trying so hard to remember the meaning of the word just reading the definition once was enough because I was reading and watching a lot of English content.

And now I can easily watch any YouTube video and enjoying it, but I'm still struggling to talk and write, so working on those right now, that's why I wrote this, finely coming out of my shell and writing something long, I hope it's not so bad that you will get headache after reading it.

submitted by /u/Foungou
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3sC4fE0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments