How do you use Clubhouse for Language Learning?

So recently I've been joining Clubhouse to practice my language listening skills as I am learning Japanese and I've tried to "lurk" and listen to native speakers in some of the Japanese rooms. My level isn't quite there yet but I can pick up probably 50% as it's some serious native speaker talk.

I'm wondering besides lurking and doing listening practice, how are other language learners using clubhouse? They have some Language Practice rooms but those tend to be free for all sessions without a strong host who can lead the whole session. I suppose you could actually teach an audio lesson and the host could control the environment.

Do other language learners have direct experience on how they've been using Clubhouse for language learning?

submitted by /u/LupatJones
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/31MhhmR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments