How do you like to use dual-language readers? Or if you read the same book in two different languages, how do you actually do so?

Do you read sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph, or whole chapters at a time?

Do you just read, or do you prefer to do thinks like highlight new vocab, write them down/take notes, make Anki cards, etc.?

How does reading dual-language compare to just reading in your target language with a dictionary?


(I read fanfiction, and it turns out translation is popular in my new fandom, The Untamed. I'm trying to move beyond B1, where I've been stagnating at for quite a while. I've collected over half a million words of fiction translated from English to my target language, Spanish. I want to print some of these out for study, but I'm debating how to actually do so/format it - i.e. side-by-side, as separate 'books', or just the target language, etc.)

submitted by /u/Nyxelestia
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3waVPWj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments