Experiences with Tandem language exchange app. Should I use it?

Hi Everyone!.

Over the last 6 years, Ive been studying languages since school. I started off by learning German and French at school and then adding Russian about 1 year ago. I looking to add Polish (and maybe Italian) to my language studying too aswell soon.

Ive tried many language exchange apps before, with limited success. However, recently someone told me about the Tandem app which allows you to do languages exchange with others. But.. before I decide if i should use this app Im wondering if its any good?. Like, how does it work?, what things can you do? (eg messages, voice call) and any other things about it. Finally, is the app as good as everyone keeps telling me?

If you've used/use Tandem, I'd love to hear about your experiences with it to help me decide if I should have a go with it!

Thanks and have a nice day!

submitted by /u/Psychofreudian
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3fstV2j
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments