Language combination suggestions

Hi, I found this subreddit a few minutes ago and this seemed like the right place to ask this- I’m a native English+Hindi speaker with proficiency in two more regional languages. I’ve been learning Spanish at a slow pace for a few weeks now and I can read simple sentences (listening is difficult for me as Spanish can go quite fast). Recently I found Dutch and French to be “easier” to learn for English speakers. Would it be a good idea to do learn these three (Spanish, French, Dutch) simultaneously or should I try to learn them one at a time? The idea of doing multiple languages is to keep myself motivated in case I get stuck with a part of one language. Also, are these three languages suitable to be studied simultaneously?

submitted by /u/team_magikarp
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2NFXQsi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments