I'm in pursuit of learning Norwegian to the near extent or more of what I know in English

I have three native speakers to actually talk to on being my girlfriend but I don't want to take up a lot of their time for learning it and want to learn it for them and myself even, I'm using duolingo but I want to know a free way to actually learn more than that and figure out plenty about it so I can not only make it easier moving there but also talking to her family. I'm open to any form of help but I'm also extremely busy half the time so I try whenever I can and have even a little ambition. I need resources to learn or some other way of studying and stuff so I don't know what flair to use and it's also my first post here.

submitted by /u/MoonFox421
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3uBxHvd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments