I'll do a weekly live 30-mins Arabic language reading and writing tutorials for absolute beginners.. tell me what you think!

Hello there, As the title says! I'll do 8 weeks live sessions to teach Arabic for absolute beginners, I'll teach you reading, writing, with reading/ writing exercises and homeworks, and also dictation tests.

They're totally free but I'll take max. 20 people so I can give enough attention. but initially I want to know the time that mostly fits the target learners.

If you're interested, please write the day (one week day) and time (30 mins) that fits you more in the comments sections in GMT timing (convert your local timing), but try to keep it fit with these constraints:

Sun-Thu: 1 pm to 6 pm (GMT)

Sat, Fri: 4 am to 6 pm (GMT)

Thank you everyone! hope you're very excited as I am!

submitted by /u/HRM404
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3uu8OBz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments