I am losing my motivation to continue learning French

I am a pretty vain person. I started learning Spanish solely to impress a girl I had a crush on and I did that for two years straight. I even started learning French a year ago to impress those around me. Like that was not the sole purpose but I was still motivated a lot to impress those around me. Both the times, it had something to do both impressing a girl and the people around me.

The last few months, since I stopped having crush on anyone and the fact that I have slowly matured and dont really care a lot about what other people think about me. This has resulted in me slowly losing my motivation to learn the language with the same intensity as before.

submitted by /u/Levyloveshismoney
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2P7PPwu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments