How do you catch up to uni lessons when you have fallen terribly behind?

I had to put away my Chinese study because of other subjects that came before and I also stopped going to lessons quite too much early.

As a result my Chinese is still at the beginning while the lessons are already at half year cycle.

How can I catch up fast enough or, even better, how can I follow the lessons hoping to make them somehow useful for me?

There is also the part of hoping to not being asked stuff by being terribly behind but what would you do on my place.

Self teaching would be the best guess but how would you make it in a way that works with the uni way of teaching it.

Would just self studying it be enough or not good at all for uni studies?

submitted by /u/Kesh_Jirus
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3bA9UDu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments