Can you really learn a new language while sleeping AS A COMPLETE BEGINNER?

Have been really intrigued by these 8-hour video clips on YouTube that claim to teach you a new language while sleeping.

I’ve read about the use of binaural beats to stimulate sleep learning, being exposed to phrases during the non REM sleep period etc... but does this really work? I’ve scrubbed through some of these videos, they’re mostly repeating phrases in target language-English. What if I have absolutely no background in the language, no grasp of the grammar etc? Would this still work on me?

I’d really like to try this on Russian or French, which I’m starting to studying on my own. but given that the other languages I speak are Asian/east-Asian, I’m not sure how effective this will be considering the difference in grammar and sounds I’m familiar with.

If anyone has tried this, please share your experience!! Is it any good?

submitted by /u/bella-13
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3pAccHF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments