Almost mastered the trilled R

I'm learning latin, and so naturally i had to learn to trill my r's. I basically got it down after about two days of relentlessly trying to figure it out but its definitely something i have to program my tongue to get used to. Some problems i'm still occasionally having though are trilling from my throat or mid/back of my tongue, or making a sound almost equivalent to the kh in arabic as oppposed to any trill at all. I can do the trill just fine on its own, this only happens when im attempting to use it in speech. Anyone have any tips or know why i do this? Also if anyone has any general tips on integrating the trill into speech more efficiently, I'd love to hear them.

submitted by /u/Ok-Screen7187
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3kuAcej
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments