Video: The Best Korean Anki decks

Hey guys I'm going to make this a text post. I'm not posting to bait clicks I want people who are interested in the subject to make their own choice. So you may have previously seen my blog post about Anki decks but I know r/languagelearning moves very quick and Internet memory is short.

I have now made a video version to show people the decks. I'm not super proud of the outcome and I accidentally had a black box on the last half of the video. I wanted to get more reach for the Anki decks as I put a lot of time inputting them into Anki and they're easy to get into for beginners.

I know there are always new people wanting to learn Korean as I see people asking the same question everyday. However not all the decks are for beginners. There are decks for intermediate and even advanced learners with some advice about Anki settings too.

I plan to make more content related to learning Korean and learning languages. So please stick around if you wish to see more content. All feedback is welcome and I hope to continue improving my presentation skills to provide better content.

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/l0Dt2RLRtG8

submitted by /u/Retroagv
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/36mLifu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments