Taking college classes + self-learning vs. just self-learning

This question might be a bit vague so let me explain my situation a bit more. I'm currently in college, and since I'm a college student, that means that I have limited free time outside of school for extracurricular activities such as language learning. At my college, we are required to take electives for our degree, so no matter what electives I choose, I will have to take, and therefore pay, for them. In this case, would you recommend taking language classes in college if language learning is something i am seriously interested in, in addition to my self-studying? Or would I be better off taking some "bird courses" for my electives and studying the language in my own time? I feel like i would progress faster, just because I will be studying the language as part of my studies in college, so that means I would get more exposure time to the language, but I've heard mixed opinions about taking language courses in college. If it helps, the language I am interested in learning is Korean. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/aspiring_student1738
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3cGcvOr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments