How do you feel about one on one/individual lessons as opposed to self studying?

I'm thinking about enrolling in an individual/one on one class to speed up my learning progress, since I often have periods where I am more active and where I barely do anything for weeks. Standard lesson plan is two 1.5 hour classes per week, with 20 lessons total for per CEFR level, though this can be modified to add more classes per week.

Has anyone done something like this and what are your experiences as opposed to just studying by yourself?

Obviously you still have to study on your own while doing homework and you should expose yourself to TL tv channels, series, shows,etc, but as far as the lessons themselves go, is it worth it?

submitted by /u/jakers036
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3orxZka
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments