How can I practice the less common conjugations and more complex grammar rules?

I've been having a lot of conversation practice and learning a lot of vocab using flashcards, and have reached a B2 level in my TL (Spanish).

However, what's holding me back now is the rarer conjugations of verbs and grammar rules.

Although I know the ways the conjunctions are formed, the issue is that these rarely come up in conversacions.

I've noticed that the grammar and vocab of conversations in general is limited compared to what exists in the language. Spoken Spanish for example, almost never uses Subjunctive in the future, and conversation with a tutor will not use the imperative much at all, since it's for commands. Also a lot of verbs are rarer to say, despite having all kinds of conjugation rules.

The other issue with conversations is at a B2 level, I naturally find simple ways to express myself that avoid the tense/word/rule I'm not as comfortable with.

I think to get to C1 I need to become more familiar with vocab and grammar that is beyond the level of casual conversation with tutors.

Any tips on how I can do this?

submitted by /u/gippedCornea
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3acdVgx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments