English speaker looking for Spanish friends to trade practice with

Hi, I’m a Malaysian and English is my first language. I would consider myself quite proficient in the language, and I’m also an active participant in English debate tournaments, so at the very least, I can speak, I think, pretty good English. That said, I’m also currently learning Spanish. I’m looking for any latinos that want to practice their English. I can help you with your English and maybe you can help me with my Spanish? My friends and I have a discord server we’re active on where you can talk to us and learn common phrases and casual slang too. Cheers

Hola, soy uno hombre de Malaysia y ingles es mi idioma primera. Yo creo que yo hablo bueno inglés. Tambien yo frequamente participar en torneos de debate, asi lo menos puedo hablo inglés menos mal no? Buscando latinos o latinas que quiere practicar inglés. Puedo ayudarte mejorar tu inglés, y tu me español. Tengo uno discord con miamigos que nos puede hablar. Tu puedes aprender frasas comun, slang, y mejorar se accent. Lo siento si mi español no bueno.

Leave a comment or dm me

submitted by /u/illeoony
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3r7kacy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments