Having numerous flashcard decks?

Do you think it's beneficial to have more flashcards decks, or it's better to have just one on which you focus at a time?

I have one in Anki that I have downloaded, which contains 4000 words.
Then I have one in QUIZLET, that I have been using before using Anki.
Then I have another in Anki which contains constructed sentences, which helps me with my listening.
And then I have my own in Anko, where I put any word that I didn't understand anywhere, so it's kind of a default deck.

Also a subquestion: I see many people have goals to learn some new words daily. Where can I see in Anki how many new words I learned so far, and where can I set this goal please?

submitted by /u/metaldays
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2WUlrGz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments