Anyone tried to use twitter to learn a language?

Specifically for getting in the habit of writing something every day?

I have a full time job and don't really have the time to consistently keep up with learning a language so it usually goes in bursts of a few weeks and then I drop off due to being busy then a few weeks later start again.

I have been thinking starting in the new year what are some small things I can do everyday to keep things up even if I get busy.

At first I thought of doing a journal but then since I am learning Chinese I thought starting a twitter where I just write at least one tweet every day could be a fun and useful exercise. Anyone done anything like this? How did it turn out?

submitted by /u/MoistTadpoles
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3o47q5f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments