Additional resources I should be using while learning Spanish?

I’ve very recently switched from Japanese to Spanish in my language learning to get back to my roots and have essentially taken all the normal tools I used in my learning, but just wanted to ask the community for any resources that I have been helping them to see if I can get even more content to fill my day.

What I’ve been doing:

  1. Pimsleur. I use old MP3’s that I’ve had for years and listen at 1.5x speed. I don’t know why, but I just like the turn-off-my brain method of repetition as it tends to help me recall info from memory better.
  2. LingoDeer: I don’t know how I feel about the Spanish (Castilian) course they have. I just have the lifetime membership so I’m doing one course per day of it
  3. Drops: Vocab. Also lifetime membership, so I probably do 30 minutes a day throughout the day.
  4. Sling TV for live TV. Spotify playlists for music. Sling’s $10 a month Spanish package is actually pretty dang good for the price.

So far, I’m having some decent retention of basic words and sentences and plan to continue on to Pimsleur 2 and 3 when I’m done with this batch, but I still have a lot of time in the day that’s just filled with Drops lessons and watching TV that I feel should be spent on other resources. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/IdioticCircumstance
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/38IJOwx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments