Taiwanese dramas or movies on Viki with 'learn mode'

Hi hope everyone is ok!

I was just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations, I'm recently switched to learning traditional Chinese characters over simplified, and I like the learn mode function on Viki when I've used it on mainland China dramas as I think it's really helpful to find vocab but I can't seem to find any Taiwanese (or Hong Kong) dramas or movies with the learn feature?

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated!

(Also if there is any software or another website which implements dual subtitles for videos that you know of, that would also be cool to know about! Thank you)

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/becky_1800
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2I052wE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments