Seeking YouTube recommendations for Japanese

So in my goal to become increasingly multilingual (feel free to ask what other languages I’m trying to learn) one of the languages I’m learning is Japanese. Since I only learn languages casually and passively I find it best to go the total immersion route. As in watching YouTube and movies/tv in the language and only using subtitles in the same language to see how the words are spelt and get a better idea of what I am hearing. With movies and tv I always watch in English first but with YouTube I am looking for channels of people doing regular YouTube in Japanese and not channels about learning Japanese. Such as daily vlogs, video game reviews, let’s plays, make up videos, etc. The more variety the more I am likely to learn new words.

To give you an idea of personality’s that I like here are youtubers I watch in English RTgame, callmekevin, funhaus and rooster teeth, ctfxc (daily blogs), lots of asmr like Angelica and bob Ross, pushing up roses, bobdunga, metal Jesus rocks, outside Xbox, outside xtra, PlayStation access, professor juice and caddicarus etc.

Some German youtubers I watch are saftiges gnu and zoomingames (they have a German channel and another one for English) I’m still very new to German so if they are terrible people and the cause of controversy I have no way of knowing so I apologize if that’s the case.

submitted by /u/RavenDiamond
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3q7f4NA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments