My experience learning english

Hi everyone , my name is Arath, Im from México, living in Mexicali in the border with USA and I wanna talk about my experience learning English, I have been learning this language the most part of my life between 14 years old to the present (20) , and I can understand everything (spoken / written), but my issue its at the moment of speak , its like I dont know nothing about the language, Im feel like a beginner speaking , I mean my pronunciation its lit , but the most of the time I can´t structure one solid idea in the moment in English so I end failing the phrase that im saying like 2 times to finally say it correctly, idk if anyone here have the same issue.

submitted by /u/Araaaaath
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/33sM49e
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments