How to stop getting so distracted by other languages?

I am constantly being thrown off and motivated to learn different languages when I "finally" decide to start one, and I am getting annoyed with myself. One day I'll be studying Hangul (Korean alphabet), and then I see ONE youtube recommended video about people who are learning French/Japanese, and then I go into this period of being stuck again and then switching because I start to rethink my decisions again.

I REALLY want to learn all 3 of these one day, and I know it would be best to focus on one for a beginner. I am not sure why I do this, and I am starting to get angry. I am happy I have the motivation to learn, but I also know I am setting myself up to fail if I continue to do this.

Do any of you experience this? I want to learn how to at least somewhat communicate and get by in these languages' respective countries when I am in my 20s, so I feel like I am getting to excited and getting thrown off by wanting to learn at least 3.

I'd really like some help learning how to discipline myself or what I can do to satisfy my wish to learn these languages.

submitted by /u/throwaway1145667
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/39h3nho
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments