How do you learn a new script?

Hello, I am feeling incredibly dumbfounded, and I need your help. For the past week, I have been trying to learn the Hebrew script and absolutely nothing will stick. It feels as if I am stuck in an endless loop of “the letters will not stick because I can not mentally connect them to a word” to “I can not actually learn words to connect the letter to because I do not know the script”.

Adding to that, I have almost no patience. I get frustrated, give up, get disappointed, and then do it al over again. Thing is - I already know three other scripts beside English, and I have genuinely no idea how I managed to get those into my head.

Anyway, to the point - what is the best way to learn a new script? Any ideas? Tips?

submitted by /u/Riverside-Blues
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/36hpi67
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments