How do you deal with it when you only want to study or do something language related when you're in the mood?

I get that constant exposure, study, practice, etc. is key to becoming good in a language. While I usually watch a lot of anime without subs and read light novels and visual novels in Japanese, when the mood isn't there to do anything language related, I just can't bring myself to do it. That was the mood last week when I felt more like gaming than watching anime or reading. But at the same time I feel bad that I wasted a few days since I didn't feel like doing anything language related. Maybe I just lack discipline if doing this depends heavily on whether I'm in the mood for it or not. Should I force myself more to do it everyday? I know taking breaks is important but I fear that I'll lose momentum if I take too much breaks.

submitted by /u/InsomniaEmperor
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/33semkm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments