French vs Spanish vs German

I'm planning on learning one of the three languages mentioned above. Which one should I learn?

I'm fluent in English so I think Spanish would be the easiest option, not to mention it is spoken by a lot of people in the world. I'm also a little bit more interested in Spanish compared to the other two. But learning French would help me with my future career because my goal is to work in an international organization and French is the second most-used official international language followed by English. I'm also considering studying abroad in Germany-even though it's still just an uncertain thought-so I think learning German would be useful too.

What language should I learn among the three?

submitted by /u/SurveyInitial
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/36oKSpx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments