At what month were you able to understand news in a category 4 language?

I’ve only been seriously studying the language since the end of August, yet knew some basic things before then.

Since I’ve been working with a tutor Ive improved so much, know tons of grammar and can have slow conversations.

I notice and understand a lot of words in the news of my target langauge, and I can often recognize which tense it is but I feel like I can’t understand much right away due to how fast they speak, so my brain isn’t having enough time to even translate or pick up on every word.

At what point did you all feel that you could understand news in your target language and what helped you get better at understanding?

submitted by /u/Barrythehippo
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/36lvnhY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments