When did you know you were fluent?

Hello all, I’ve been learning Spanish for a year and some change now and am getting to the point to where I feel as if I’m fluent. For those that are bilingual already, at what point did you realize you were fluent? For me, it was a couple of things. The first is when i stopped translating in my head. I started to think, internalize, and process in Spanish. The second, was when I started to dream in my second language. I can’t remember quite when it started but I began to have dreams in Spanish. Not all of my dream was in Spanish but a good amount of it was. Lastly, whenever I felt as if I could express pretty much everything that I wanted to say.

I am very curious to know about the story of others and when you all realized you were fluent?

submitted by /u/jadenstone23
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2HP15dA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments