What constitutes C1 level in a language?In essence what’s the difference between B2

For example in one of my non-native language when I watch movies/tv showsI understand like 95% of what’s said without subtitles, sometimes I don’t realize what’s said when not spoken as clearly(like 5% of time) but when I rewind I can understand what was said after seeing subtitle. And in terms of actual knowledge of words in say a 45-60 min episode I usually learn like 10-15 new words. Then when it comes to books it varies a lot because sometimes I understand everything said on a page and other times I feel like I had to look up like 10 words. And when it comes to forming my own sentences i can express myself on pretty much anything I can in my native language except pretty advanced concepts in certain fields. However, a lot of the times i feel like I’m saying it in an unnatural way and will look up how to say it more like a native, using word reference. So based on this do you guys think I am closer to b2 or c1 level?

submitted by /u/One_Apple4598
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3mugwXA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments