Tips for keeping my Spanish in shape?

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for me on how to keep my Spanish in shape. I learned it in college, and studied abroad. After that I was often working in jobs where I used Spanish frequently, and was close to fluent, able to do translation. But I no longer speak it daily, and I've noticed I'm getting rusty. My comprehension is still great but sometimes when I'm speaking it feels like I'm reaching to grasp something but it's not there. I don't like that feeling! I am not sure if language learning apps and classes would help me, since I don't exactly need instruction - I know all the tenses and grammar rules - but I guess I would like to expand my vocabulary and stay in practice listening to speakers from a variety of Latin American countries. I love listening to podcasts so I have a couple I like to listen to in Spanish, but is there anything else you recommend? Are any of the apps or audio programs suitable for someone in my situation? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/starshine138
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2TxdvcA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments