Reading method for learning

Just as some context I spent around 5 years in a second language school trying to learn polish without much avail. I used to be able to read words on a page and pronounce them pretty well without understanding the majority of them.

I wanted to try pick it up back up and finally learn the language but am cautious about how to approach it because I spent so many years failing.

I was wondering if reading a book is a good way to expand my vocabulary at my level or is that too advanced. I was hoping this way would help me teach myself the grammatical structure as well.

If anyone could suggest some first books to try too I would be eternally grateful.

submitted by /u/judasmoses
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/35H8rIs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments