In what order (easiest to hardest) should I learn Spanish grammar?

Hello! So, currently, I'm learning Spanish. Vocabulary and pronunciation is pretty easy for me, as I've always been good at that type of thing. However, I've come at a head with grammar; Some of it can be difficult to learn, some easy. As expected.

But the main problem is I'm not sure what order I'm supposed to learn it in. I'll go from incredibly easy grammar lessons to very advanced grammar lessons, as I'm independently using online resources to learn Spanish. It's really confusing me because I don't have the proper building blocks for those harder lessons to make sense to me.

Any recommendations on how to learn Spanish grammar, easiest to hardest? Responses are appreciated!

submitted by /u/ChickNamedVenus
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3kzNCop
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments