I need your opinion

Now at first this may sound crazy but bare with me! I have recently been watching Harry Potter, and when I watch movies it gives me ideas of things I wish were real. Now this probably has NO correlation with Harry Potter per say but the series is what sparked this idea! So here we go! I am currently engaged with my fiancé and she has been talking about kids for a while now, but after watching Harry Potter and getting my idea I kind of want to change how my family name is represented. With this being said I want to develop a language that would only be known to my family bloodline. Now if you know anything about languages (I've been studying them for years) this would be closely represented as a Idioglossia or Cryptophasia which pretty much means a private language (Twins who are bilingual tend to create their own at a young age, this is known as Twin Talk) I just wanted to get others opinions on this idea, and want to know what you think! So please don't hold back!

submitted by /u/1llusi0nist
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/38aiRTZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments