I don't know why I am learning a foreign language.

So this thought crossed my mind. Just why I am taking the pains to learn nightmare of a language known as Russian? I don't foresee any advantage in learning a foreign language apart from bragging rights. On pondering, I couldn't arrive at any plausible reason. I was made to study Russian as a mandatory language in my graduation and I thought to continue it. By continuing I mean doing only ONE exercise on Duolingo just to maintain my daily streak. Apart from this, there's really no motivation factor behind learning this alien language.

Has this thought ever crossed your mind? Did you ever feel disheartened during your learning? What better ways can improve it?

submitted by /u/saurabhn24
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3mB5Q9K
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments