Best way to make use of frequent exposure to native speaker.

Hello! So my girlfriend is Iranian and her aunt has begun to live with her recently. Her aunt only speaks Farsi and is learning English. I too have started to learn Farsi so in turn we like to teach each other things.

So far I have been using mango languages primarily as well as pimsleur and then some basic online resources to learn the Alphabet.

I'm curious if there is a "best" way to spend this time when teaching each other. Currently we will just sort of try to talk and then share words with each other. Her family speaks mostly farsi to each other when I'm there which could be anywhere from 3-4 hours 3-4 times per week.

Is there anything I can be doing whilst listening to them speak to help me learn quicker? I think this is a great opportunity to learn and get a lot of exposure to my target language.

submitted by /u/HopOnBoardNewShip
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/31VuTwa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments